"SEE WHAT HORROR IS IN STORE"

Boils & Ghouls - Welcome to The Etsy Massacre Team's Bloodspot! Cemetary resting place to the Etsy Massacre Team. The first team on Etsy created for artists who make horror movie inspired items!! If it's not gorey, creepy, scary, undead, monsterous, or bloody you won't find it here. We are a team of artists whose art is so awesome it will scare ya! Here at our Bloodspot you will find a complete list of our massacre members and their shops. This is also the place to come to get updates on what our massacre members are slaughtering up and what sales they are dieing to share with you! So make sure to follow this page and spread the gore!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Celebrating John Waters

If you ask anyone who knows me, they will tell you that I am hopelessly addicted to director, John Waters. He is the original Pope of Trash and is responsible for cult classics like Serial Mom, Cecil B. Demented, Female Trouble, Hairspray, and Pink Flamingos. If you love shock value and can stomach trash then you should check out his earlier films. 


This past fall I met him, again, at a horror convention is Gettysburg, PA and got to hear him do one of his talks. 
Myself and a friend with John Waters at a horror convention.

Since he was speaking at a horror convention he talked about horror movies from past to present and even what he thinks the future of horror might have in store. He talked about his childhood obsession with The Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz and his desire to have green skin and about his favorite horror film, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. What can I say, he is my kinda man. 

The famous mustache
 This month, on April 22nd, John Waters turns 66 years young. To celebrate this man of my dreams I am giving you 20% your entire purchase at my shop! The code is JOHNWATERS66. This code will expire Sunday, April 22nd at midnight. Take advantage while you can!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I remember seeing Pink Flamingos back in high school.. I couldnt get the images of the movie out of my head .. I think I still can't to be honest ha ha

    ReplyDelete